Log in

No account? Create an account
Который уже раз замечаю: если я накануне поработала ударно и перевела… - атипичный контрол-фрик — LiveJournal
November 19th, 2013
12:11 pm
[User Picture]


Previous Entry Share Next Entry

(8 comments | Leave a comment)

[User Picture]
Date:November 19th, 2013 07:02 am (UTC)
В какой-то местной программистской книжке было написано примерно так: "The first 90% of work takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time".
[User Picture]
Date:November 19th, 2013 07:19 am (UTC)
Угу, как-то так оно и есть :(
Powered by LiveJournal.com